- Must have experience in Core Java, Spring Framework, SQL.
- Server knowledge Tomcat/Wildfly/Jboss
- IDEs Eclipse/Intellij IDEA
- Databases MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL
- Good to have knowledge of MongoDB
- REST web services
- Maven, npm
- Has 2 – 5 years of deep experience in all aspects of modern architecture, design and
- full-stack development for building web applications.
- Has deep experience in building web services and backend web platforms.
- Has experience configuring web servers and common server components utilized for
- web software development.
About Your New Role
- Due to growth, Divergent is seeking Senior Java Developer to join Indore based Indian Development team.
- With this exceptional opportunity, you will be engaged within development teams, implementing new products or established solutions.
- You’ll possess a strong attention to detail and communications skills with a demonstrated ability to be both proactive and autonomous, whilst contributing to a high performing team.
- Should have minimum 2 year of experience in Java.
- Must have 2 year hands-on experience using Spring (Java) framework.
- Must have 2 year experience on REST API development.
- Hands-on in Java 8 features like lambda and streams.
- Tools: Eclipse / STS, Maven / Gradle, GIT / SVN, Jenkins and Sonarlint.
- Should have team leading and team management skills.
- Strong knowledge of core and advanced Java i.e. Data Structure and OOPS concepts.
Depend upon current package and also the interview.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indore